喜欢的一些诗歌
I like for you to be still我喜欢你是寂静的
聂鲁达(Pablo Neruda)
I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
and you hear me from far away, and you voice does not touch you
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。
It seems as though your eyes had flown away
好像你的双眼已经飞离远去。
and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
As all things are filled with my soul
你从所有的事物中浮现,
you emerge from the things, filled my soul.
充满了我的灵魂
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴喋,
and you are like the word Melancholy.
你如同忧郁这个字
I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.
我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。
It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooinglike a dove.
你听起来像在悲叹,一只如同鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away and you voice does not rouch you:
你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你:
Let me come to be still in your silence.
让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
And let me talk to you with your silence
并且让我借你沉默与你说话,
that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.
你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环。
You are like the night, with it\'s stillness and constellations.
你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。
Your silence is that of a star, as remore and candid.
你沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。
I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
distant anf fullof sorrow as though you had died.
遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。
One word then,one smile,is enough.
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
And I am happy, happy that it\'s not true.
而我会觉得幸福 , 因那不是真的 <iframe frameborder="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" width="330" height="86" src="//music.163.com/outchain/player?type=2&id=3545368&auto=1&height=66"></iframe><div>这首音乐是:Shardad Rohani (<span style="line-height: 1.5;">夏德·罗哈尼</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">)的《Beauty Of Love》(</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">爱之美</span><span style="line-height: 1.5;">)</span></div> 开个贴 大家都可以在这个帖子里贴出你喜欢的诗歌或者一段文字一起分享 当你老了,叶芝 归零 发表于 2017-4-8 23:18
当你老了,叶芝
太爱这首了
贴出来吧
以后有好诗、文,一起分享 倾城 发表于 2017-4-8 23:19
太爱这首了
贴出来吧
以后有好诗、文,一起分享
手机党。。。我记得以前转换器上弄了个花体字图片,看看在不在 归零 发表于 2017-4-8 23:21
手机党。。。我记得以前转换器上弄了个花体字图片,看看在不在
看不到 当你老了 —— 叶芝When you are old When you are old and grey and full of sleep,And nodding by the fire, take down this book,And slowly read, and dream of the soft lookYour eyes had once, and of their shadows deep; How many loved your moments of glad grace,And loved your beauty with love false or true,But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,And loved the sorrows of your changing face; And bending down beside the glowing bars,Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fledAnd paced upon the mountains overheadAnd hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 找到了 {:5_117:}嗯 俺比较喜欢这个: Powered by Discuz!http://www.huachaowang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4629 {:4_196:}俩美女好。{:4_190:}{:4_190:} 俩美女真是雪花般的柔肠,看到这样的帖子,心底有柔柔的思绪在浮动。 看不懂 归零 发表于 2017-4-8 23:30
找到了
用电脑上的时候再贴几首吧 樵歌 发表于 2017-4-9 07:45
俺比较喜欢这个: Powered by Discuz!http://www.huachaowang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4629
{:5_117:} 你呀,,。。。 樵歌 发表于 2017-4-9 07:46
俩美女好。
公子好。。。一起喝杯茶{:4_180:} 红影 发表于 2017-4-9 10:51
俩美女真是雪花般的柔肠,看到这样的帖子,心底有柔柔的思绪在浮动。
红影,把你喜欢的诗也贴出来吧 辫子哥哥 发表于 2017-4-9 10:58
看不懂
呵呵,自己喜欢的一些诗歌,每个人都有